Sunday, October 30, 2016

40 Days in Brooklyn: Day 40


Saturday, October 29th

What I did on my last day in Brooklyn:

  • Packed.
  • Cleaned house.
  • Weighed suitcases again and again and again.
  • Cooked an omelet and sausage for breakfast while simultaneously trying to consume the rest of the vodka in the apartment.

  • Cooked the rest of the turkey burgers for lunch but never ate them. They're probably turning green in the fridge as we speak.
  • Went on one last walk in Prospect Park. Made sure to photograph lots of things for posterity.
The entrance to my fabulous apartment.
The front of my fabulous building.

    A beautiful day in the park with a whole bunch of people
    doing I-don't-know-what.
    With a helicopter.
    Getting lost in a yellow tree.
    The road less traveled
    Okay. Who knocked all the trees down? 
    Pods. I picked them up and made a bouquet with them.
    'Shroom on a log.
    Getting lost in the park and then, off in the distance, seeing an entire circle of food trucks.
    That circle of food trucks.

    Thinking you're taking a photo when you're actually taking a video.

    An Apple Cider Donut that's as good as everyone said it is.
    Crazy beautiful scene
    With crazy beautiful swans
    One last shot of the apartment. Bye apartment!
    My ride to the airport
    Thank you. I feel welcome.
    And then it's all…
    And next thing you know.

    Guess who'd picking me up at the airport?


    And guess who's happy I'm home?









    No comments:

    Post a Comment